Saturday, June 28, 2003

Talk about Tabula Rasa.

Man, my mind is blank.

I do want to plug my "guest map" down in the "clutter" section (scroll down and look to the left). That's a pretty nifty little thing.
The Internet is full of stuff like that. Although if people ever start colonizing the moon (or any other planets), it'll be outdated. [shrug]

Speaking of clutter, I was going to add a "weatherpixie" (I still might) but I don't know if I want to have my sidebar REALLY cluttered. We'll see. In the meantime, if you find (or already know of) something fun for me to add to my blog, feel free to let me know.

I leave you all with a Saren joke:

Saren: "How many Sarens does it take to change a lightbulb?"

Me & Stephanie: "How many?"

Saren: "Zero. Because the lightbulb is already screwed in!"


No comments: