Saturday, June 07, 2003

Again with the headache. Wonderful.

Bah. I have nothing to say. I meant to post the other day, but there simply aren't enough hours. Apparently.

I have just gotten back from the WD for the first time in several days (still haven't responded to the PMQ responses, like I need to) and I wanted to throw in my two cents on the whole Spike/Angel thing. (He said, as though anyone cared) I think Spike will be revived by accident. A spell will be done, and as a side-effect, completely unintentional, Spike will come back.
I say this, because
a) it provides plenty of angst for Spike's character
b) it doesn't "sully his sacrifice" (or however Joss is wording it)
and
c) bringing Spike back from the dead would be an accident, no matter how they do it.

Also - I think that maybe the vampire that will Shanshu might not be either Spike or Angel. Maybe it'll be Harmony. That would be nice.

I watched I Was Made To Love You the other day, and when Xander said his "I miss Oz." line, it made me giggle uncontrollably. I'm a dork.

I finished Otherland: City of Golden Shadow today. I'm now going to read Ishmael because Steph said it was an interesting read, and it looks like something I'll enjoy. It's been a while since we've both read the same book to discuss. That's mostly because I don't read the stuff I should.

OH!! Bally's birthday was the other day!! He shares a birthday with Choset! Woo!! (Um...I suppose sharing a birthday with the Destroyer of the Universe is cause for celebration. [wink])
My birthday is next Saturday. I'll be working. Yee-haw.

I need water.

Erm. What else?

There's work to be done, but I really don't want to do any of it. Truth be told, I'd much rather be at home. Mowing the lawn. Or sleeping.

No comments: