Friday, June 13, 2003

There's a rant a comin'.

But first!! Good things!!

My daughters made the greatest birthday post ever for me. Yay!! It's cute and adorable and I love them for it. (and a bajillion other reasons)

And!! I got a birthday card in the mail from Chandler!! It has "Captain Cool" on the front, a typically cute Chandler message on the inside (Monkey!!), and on the back, it says "I'm Joey." [laughing head]
I thought she was Chandler.

And yesterday the butterflies-to-be showed up! They've been in our house (in a jar in our house, that is) for just over a day, and they're already a lot bigger than when they first arrived. I'm trying to stifle the fear that I have of their impending world domination plans...

And bettie made a hilarious test, that reconfirmed, that, yes, I am the P@. The one and only. All these other people are merely a P@. There's probably a Buffy analogy I could whip out around now, but I'm not feeling up to it.

Tomorrow I turn 28. And it should be a good day (despite having to work). I'll get to spend the first part of the day with the three girls I admire most (the Mother, Daughter, and Holy Ghost??) and we're going to all play Buffy together! Geeky? Hell yes. And proud of it. I've got to keep focusing on the good things that are going on. Ignore the ...other stuff.
I'll rant about it later.

No comments: