Thursday, May 08, 2003

So far all I can think of that I want for my birthday is the Orko action figure currently available in McDonald's happy meals, as part of their "He-Man and the Masters of the Universe" promotion.

Of course, the He-Man/Battlecat combo is undoubtedly cooler, but the wacky magician will always have a special place in my heart.

Also, spaghetti.

Mother of peark, I am TIRED.

I had a dream a few nights back that Jamie changed the WD. It was all....different. Like the text was floaty, and three-dimensional. And blue.
And Angie was a mod.

Weird.

What else? Oh! I should so go on the Price is Right. I was off by 49 cents. BAM!

Most non-manly thing to admit today: Angel almost made me cry.
[rolleyes]

Next week Matrix Reloaded opens. And two weeks from now, I'll know whether I'm going to be on a jury or not.
Yay May! Or something.
Note to self: Most stop blogging while exhausted.

No comments: