Monday, May 26, 2003

Buffy update:

Thursday (which was UTP@ day, if you recall) I watched Out of My Mind. Which, upon reviewing simply reinforced my theory that Spike was never truly in love with Buffy, but was always under the influence of a chip.

Fri & Sat I was off (more on those days later)

Today I watched The Wish and Superstar. (It was alternative dimension day!!)
The Wish had the cool death scenes. [up]
Superstar made me laugh again.

Friday and Saturday were fun. But I'm exhausted. Going out on the town has made me realize that I am, officially, old.
Oh well. There's no stopping it, I suppose.
The only drawback to the past two days is my own insecurities that start to sink in after the fact. I'm all worried (now) that Matt and Becky and Annika and Will don't like me. Mostly due to my quietness, and lack of contribution to the conversations.

Oh well. At least I'm interesting and well-liked online. I think I shall spend all my time there instead. ("I KNOW!!")

Today at work the microwave was broken, so I spent my 8 hour shift starving. That was not nearly as fun as it sounds. When I got home, I ate and am feeling better, though. (yay)

Hey! Tomorrow is a holiday, so I get paid overtime for working it. Score!

Time for bed.

No comments: