Monday, May 26, 2003

Happy (??) Memorial Day, everyone. Whatever that means.

Anywhat, I'm at work. So far today, I've watched Buffy vs. Dracula (hee!!) and The Freshman. Apparently, it's Season Premiere Day. Um...not much to say about the shows. It was interesting seeing the Riley/Buffy relationship in it's self-destruction stages in BvD, and then turn around and see them meeting in The Freshman.

Erm...I'm bored, so I'm gonna answer my PMQ...

What names are in your Address Book?
Very outdated (I dislike removing names) But here it is:

Adam
Aexia
Angelus_2002
Angie
Annie
Artemis
Avery
Bally
Ben
Ben_Varkentine
bettie
Boo
BugaBoo
Calia Winters
CassyLee
cathart
CdnGirlEh
Chandler
Cherry
CoiledSoul
Crystal
cub
Del
duskfire
elizzz
Fishboot
Fuchsia
geswho
Ghost
gilibeanz
GoldenEye
grace
Great Attractor
guitarist
Hades
Hi there
HyperOnion
imissoz
Jamie Marie
Jason
jawanza
Jennifer
jessemock
Jewels
Jim_Classe
joetexx
Julia
Jupe
JupiterAmy
karma
Khayman
Kingman
Kinitawowi
Kojiro
Lab
laser_doc
Lauren
lionssmile
Loki
Lucretia
Lunasea
mahoney
Mary
mauki
Maximum_Mike
mayhem
Merope
Mister_T
mUrt
Nos402
NosGirl
oslowe
OwlSilverFeather
racharoni
Rob
Runtley
RussellCrowe
Rutger
Salty
Sandy_Claws
sarennharpersmom
Sasami
Scooter
Smada
smartchickie
SmOkE
Soupytwist
starshine
Steven
Strigoi
talula
The_Avenger
The_Witch
thorsdad
Throaty
tinkcat
tkf
Troll
Umeeksk
Valerie
vamphile
Victor
WilBot

I was going to put a comment next to each name, but I don't have that kind of time. Or patience. Maybe later.

How many vehicles have you owned? And what (if anything) did you name them? (Hi, Del!!)
Let's see...1...2...3...4. Four.
A white Toyota something-or-other that was just a "Get me from Point-A to Point-B" type of vehicle. Never named.
A brand new maroon Geo Metro. Nicknamed "Cassie 3".
A big black pimp-mobile type of thing. Nicknamed "Blindside".
Our current tan Toyota, which has no name.

What is the best Harrison Ford movie?
I'm still upset that nobody nominated Air Force One. "Get off my plane!" Classic!!

Name an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (Yes, I know it's not a question. But I'm curious to see if anyone names the episode I'm thinking of, and also if any episodes get multiple votes.)
I was thinking of Lover's Walk. (I had watched that one in my ongoing Buffy-marathon when I came up with the question.)
Only one person named it. (pellenaka)
Two people did name Doublemeat Palace (Fuchsia and gilibeanz) Other than that, no duplicates. Weird.

Who do you wish was posting more (or still)?
Me.
Steph.
And a good number of the people listed in my Address Book. You folks can figure out who I mean. [wink]

"I don't smoke, so why am I smokin'?"
Everyone knows that smoking is cool.
("President Garfield" by Juliana Hatfield)

There are a lot of really bad children's programs on television. What is the absolute worst one you've seen?
For little children? The absolute worst kids show is Bloopy's Buddies. Man, that thing is just sad.
For older kids? Everything.
For humans of any age? 7th Heaven. (It's on right now, much to my chagrin.)

What are you in denial about?
Aging.

No comments: