Thursday, May 29, 2003

"Justice delayed is justice denied."

I don't know where I heard that quote from. Either someone famous said it in RL, or I read it in a (fictional) book, or it was seen by me in a TV or movie. I'm sure one of you Internet Weirdos will know. Ya'll are smart like that.

Anywhat, the phrase is fitting with what I'm typing about. (Hee! Themed entry!!) My Jury Duty keeps getting pushed back.
When I called for the Tuesday info, I was told (via automation) to call back after 6pm on May 30th. {side note: I originally typed May 40th, which would've been really interesting. And also impossible.} So, I won't know whether I'm even "needed" to do my "civic duty" for another 26 hours. [sigh] I'm still interested in finding out how this all ends, but I really wish they'd just get it over with one way or another.

Speaking of Jury Duty, Will, the title of that show could be One-Twelfth of Justice. Or not. [shrug]

Going back to the title of this entry - I need to log onto the forums and see if a certain modly duty still needs to be fulfilled. My stomach hurts.

I'm htinking that my blog needs a template. Changes may be a-comin'. Stay tuned. Or something.

No comments: