Sunday, May 18, 2003

I cried at work today. [rolleyes]
I watched for the first time Mr. Holland's Opus, and their usage of "Beautiful Boy" got to me. That, and the end. I'm a sap when it comes to standing ovations/crowds supporting a single individual. I think that's what helps The Prom and Graduation Day pt. 2 be such special episodes.

Um...what else? I forgot. I know I had something to say, but it's completely escaped me now. Doh.

Speaking of misplacing things (I was, wasn't I?), I seem to have misplaced my Jury Duty papers. Major sigh. And major anxiety. I'm sure that Steph is right, and the court has a "back up" system in place, and it'll all be taken care of Monday, but still. Grrrr.

Why is Fear Factor still on television? I so don't understand.

Oh, and summer has officially begun here in Vegas. We've started using the AC in both the house and the car. Only 6 more months until it cools down again!! Yay!!

No comments: