Monday, December 16, 2002

You people are really good people. Especially considering that you're all Internet Weirdos©.

Alias had a truly sad ending last night. [frown] Yes, I realize that I'm a complete dork for being upset over the possible torturing of a fictional character, but, hey, it's what makes me me. [grin]

Did a lotta shopping today (YAY!!!) and then after I got dropped off at work, Steph went out and did even MORE shopping (Ultra-yay!!) and I do believe we are now at the 90% done mark. [woohoo]

Also - whining works wonders!! I made a post the other day bitching about the lack of responses to the final bioboq, and voila! As a direct result, I got 9 new replies! NINE!!!! See? The squeaky wheel does get inflated. Or something.

I missed half of the Bimpsons tonight, but even so, the parts I saw were funny. "Must...save...buffoon." [laughing head]
also: "Jesus is our only king."

My sister's birthday is tomorrow. She'll be 23. Twenty-three!!! Woo!

While putting Saren to bed tonight, she wanted me to sing "19 bottles of beer on the wall". Before I could start, she told me that she had "made up a new part." It goes:
"Zero bottles of beer on the wall.
But wait! Take down the wall!!
And take down the other parts."


Brilliance, thy name is Saren. [smile]

No comments: