Tuesday, December 17, 2002

[chuckles to self] Remember when I wanted to be a writer?

Good times, good times.

On a brighter note, I've come up with a particularly clever little twist to next year's WD gimmick. yay for cleverness! (although at this point I'm always reminded of one of the only lines from Fight Club I can remember: "How's that working out for you?" "What?" "Being clever?" I really need to resee that movie.)

Our cat (who has grown amazingly fat somehow) is eating a bug! Yay for not having to buy pesticide! Nature rules!

I wish I could eat bugs. Then I wouldn't have to buy food. Man, what a life that would be.

So originally we bought this calendar thing for someone, but then we found something better, so I think I'll take the calendar to work tomorrow for the gift exchange. Got to love pawning off unwanted stuff to people I work with. [up]

I'm starving. Why don't the taquitos make themselves? Now that would be a Xmas miracle.

No comments: