Tuesday, December 03, 2002

I've always relied upon the kindness of, well, not strangers, although that's happened a time or two, but mostly people who are at least "friends" in a very vague sense of the word.

Geez, P@, concise much?

Part of me wants to go back to the board right now, but luckily Common Sense is still with me, and she's telling me that
a) I don't have the time to really visit the hundreds of posts that've been made in my absence
b) I'm sure it wouldn't be worth the visit anyway. Fights and stupid people and whatnot.
c) if I did go back, I'd feel all ultra-guilty for breaking my word.

So.

Tomorrow is Jupe's birthday. She's funny. I left a message on her FOD, and remembered after the fact that the bracket things don't work there. What a stupid piece of software.

I got a ride in to work today from my boss, and I'll be getting a ride home tonight from my coworker. Yay for people doing nice things! (although boo to them for trying to poke holes in my "everyone sucks" theory. [tongue])

Today Saren and Harper helped me clean up the driveway. I swept up 70% of the leaves, and they helped me put them all in a garbage bag.

Also good today: I was feeling all Eeyore-y, and Steph was talking me out of it by telling me all the good things in life. Saren came by and added, "And we've got a great kitty." [smile]

It's 4 weeks until the 31st. Man.

No comments: