Monday, December 09, 2002

{cont from previous entry}

It's funny how see-saw-y my emotions can be. Earlier today I was Mr. Gloom and Doom. Not quite Strong Sad, but pretty close.

Now, things are much much better. Part of it is due to having had a Pepsi (yay for teeth falling out!!) and some pizza (yay for getting fat!!) and some money (just plain YAY!!!). But a lot of it is due to having talked to my wife. She's the best.

Stephanie is funny (dude. More people need to read her blog. And read her email....wait. Um...I mean, she's funny. Trust me. You think you're funny? Well, you're nothing compared to the comic wit that is my wife. (Also me.) [comedy-comedy!!]

She's also reassuring. When the world is grey, and lonely, I just pick up my chin, and grin, and say...wait a second. That's not what I meant. I think the pizza's going to my brain.

It's definitely going to my gut, though.
My pants want to be unbuttoned. And not in the Dirk Diggler type of way.

I miss my daughters still. Yay for days off work!!!!

Other people should update their onlineness things more often. I mean Soupy hasn't said anything on her blog in almost a week now. Beth...has been what, 4 days?THAT'S TOO LONG!!
And mayhem hasn't popped in to comment in ages. [frown]

Chandler is still quoting my blog in her sig, though! That warms my heart just like a microwave burrito!

Tonight, if I remember, I'll finish up my GAP interview. It'll be horrific!!
If I don't remember, this'll work as a reminder to remind me the next time I read it.
Or something.

I heard the Kink's "Living on a thin line" for the first time yesterday. I liked it enough to download it.Woo! WinMX rules!

Twenty-seven years old! Yay!! Normally, of late, (like, the last 7 years or so), when I state my age, it's been a "grr argh"-esque reaction. But I think that it's time I become master of my fate, captain of my soul. So, from here on out, positive outlook. It's COOL to be 27. It's a prime number. (um, except that it isn't...unless it is. [just checked, and it's not])
WHich reminds me. I saw this sign on a church marquee the other day:

God adds and multiplies
Satan subtracts and divides.

Huh.

Both of them are mathematicians.
Who knew?

Anywhat, I guess my point is (hee. point.) that life is what you make of it. And, taking it too seriously is just gonna lead to heartache. And while the occasional heartache is great for art's sake, and perhaps creativity, and also to make you appreciate the good, and also it helps make you stronger... overall nobody really wants it. Yeah.

No comments: