Saturday, December 28, 2002

Dan Akyroyd (sp?) is cool. I like it when he gets determined. You can hear the Canadian in him. It's manly.In fact, I kinda wish he was our president.
Dude. Why can't we have a Canadian president?
*writes that question down*

How Buffy will probably not end: Everyone dies in some sort of battleistic apocolypse-style thing, except Buffy. As she begins to leave the battlefield, all friends and enemies from the past 7 seasons emerge (much like a surprise party) and tell her that they were all "Just kidding".
Everyone laughs.

So I had the answers to this boq all typed out (save one, which I was doing research for) and then BAM! the computer freakin' crashed. GRRRR!!

I can't wait until the 1990s become fun to remember. Right now it's the 80s, and while that's all ...well, Eighties-ish, I'm really wishing we'd get to the 90s memorabilia time.

Or, barring that, can we just skip ahead to the 2020s? I think that's gonna be the cool time. The next 17 years or so are gonna suck ass, though. [frown]

"Hope we win." [/It's a Pat thing]

No comments: