Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Whoa, tainted love!

Whoa-oa, ta-ai-nted love!!

Hee.

My belly is all ...upsetish. And I DON'T CARE!!! In fact, I might even daresay that I LIKE it!!

Today is Jupe's birthday. [smile]

Holy shit, it's Christmas.

Well, not yet, but I'm never unamazed at how fast the time flies by. You'd think that by now I'd've grown accustomed to it, but nope.
If I were a lab rat, I'd starve.

I think I want to be a genko. Or a geico. Or a something. I don't know how they spell it, but it's like a geisha. The discovery channel wasn't designed for idiots like me.

Our car is having a sleepover, down at Ted Wein's place. It feels odd.

Man, my belly is just ...dude, isn't 'belly' a funny word? Bell. Eee. I'm laughing myself stupid right now.

Meat may be murder, but hot damn, is it ever tasty.

I'm like RandomP@ today. yay!

Except that there is nothing random. (for a while, my screenname was zerorandom) I gleaned that bit of knowledge [that nothing is random, not my screenname] from some Douglas Coupland book. Most likely Microserfs. If I were to ever read again, I'd probably reread that. Because rereading is the lazy way of ...something. Dude.

Two-thousand-three.

Also, remember how I thought that my 1000th day on the WD would be 12/31/02? Well, I may've miscalculated. But I can't really figure it out. I went to timeanddate.com, and they've got this neat little feature to let you calculate the number of days between two dates, but even with that I don't know for sure. Maybe one of my stalkers with more free time and a bigger brain will work it out for me. [/hint] [smile]

Feckin' hell, some chocolate would be nice right now.

I've been doing catchup at TVWOP, and while they're funny as hell, I think reading negative/sarcastic reviews of shows makes me like them less. I wonder if I'm alone in that.

In 5 years I'll be 32.

Will people ever really grow tired of war? I know I'm sick of it, and I've not really even experienced it. Not really.

Hi, Matt!!

What else?

Oh, I know!

MONKEY!!

No comments: