Tuesday, December 03, 2002

WARNING!!
This entry will be incoherent and maybe depressing.


All people, everywhere, regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, economic status, intelligence, or anything else SUCK.

Everyone.

you.
me.
Bill Cosby.
Marilyn Manson.
George Bush. (all of them)
Alyson Hannigan.
that person over there.

THEY ALL SUCK!!

People are just crap.

We really really are.


Of course, despite the sucking, there are the good points too.
Like when you get funny emails out of the blue, or when people you like blog....

I've decided that out of all the people I know, I leave the crappiest comments in people's online ...things. I always want to say something witty and funny and insightful, but, let's face it, I'm just not any of those things.

Our car has decided that since we have no money to spend on Xmas (or, you know, really, anything at all) that it will choose now to need repairs. Maybe it's not all people who suck, maybe it's all automobiles. Of course, it's people who make the automobiles, so I guess I was right from the get-go.

I keep meaning to write my next interview for the GAP newsletter, and I was fully intending on doing so today, but then the yuck factor of whateverness took over. [shrug] Hopefully tomorrow.

We always try to change things after the fact. We're a very reactive society, rather than a proactive one. Instead of having people not rely on money so much and doing stressful jobs, we create drugs to get rid of the diseases.
We destroy the world with pollution for decades at a time, then, when it's far too late, we look into alternative methods. Guess we'll eventually get what we deserve.

Note to self: Stop blogging when you've not had a Pepsi. [wink]

No comments: