Friday, December 27, 2002

Holy hell he's hungry!
Heh.

Heee!

Okay, stop it.

So, um. Let's see.

I'm wearing my Patrick Squarepants t-shirt that Steph-oid gave me for Xmas. It's great! Paul McCartney is on the TV right now. He's great! I went back to the WD today. That place is great! I posted a few things. Don't know if they're great!, but [shrug] I'm getting back in the posting pattern. Heh. Pat-tern. (I'm easily amused.)

I love my wife. She's so awesome that I just want to explode. Why are there people who are so fucking cool? And what did I do to deserve her? [contented sigh]

Heeee. Cosby.

My belly is grumbling like a grumbling belly.

December of 02 is almost done. Wtf, man. Wtf.

All those Eves are making my eyes see patterns. Like fish. Hmm. Also - lots of Eves is like an early X-Files episode. Remember X-Files? Yeah, me neither. Poor Scully and Mulder. Doomed to obscurity. I bet they've already become Jeopardy! questions. [sigh]

There was a 30th anniversary special of MASH on tonight. (Instead of Firefly. Thanks a ton, Fox) Made me wonder if there'll be a Buffy reunion special thing in even 10 years (after it ends). I'd go to it. Erm...I mean, I'd watch it.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

OH!!! I am!! Food!!

No comments: