Sunday, December 15, 2002

This is not the "great" entry. Not yet.

Today at work I actually watched two of the movies I ran. (Shocking, I know!)
They were Two Hands as mentioned in the previous entry. It was Australian. (as I said to Jupe: "People said, "G'day" and drove on the wrong side of the street and everything!!") Plus, it was narrated by a zombie. Woo!!

The other movie was one I'd seen before, but warranted another looksie, since it's a great film. Goodfellas.

Both of these movies were violent. (Granted, Goodfellas much moreso, but still.)
Both of these movies were about gangs.
Both of these movies had a great deal of smoking in them.

So, yeah, both of these movies were perfect choices for the holiday season!
Because nothing says, "Peace on Earth, goodwill toward (hu)man(s)" like violence and bloodshed.

Now, I'm off to watch Alias.
Happy Holidays!!

No comments: