Sunday, January 19, 2003

Time, time, time. [sigh]

In other news (like the above line was anything even closely resembling news [doh2]), the repeat of Tuesday's Smallville is on, and while I'm not sure I buy into the lesbian cliche, this episode certainly adds fuel to the fire. [eyebrow]

Tonight is also the 100th episode of Charmed. This will make it the ...5th (I think) episode I've seen. That's pretty good.

New Simpsons tonight? Not sure.

The big news, though? I've had a brain storm idea on WD Risk. If I do implement it, it'll blow WD Clue out of the water. But right now it's still in the early planning stages, so don't get too excited guys. I'm thinking that it should be postable by May. Maybe.

Other things on my plate: Two (or three??) fanfics. The not-quite-like-Chandler-but-very-much-like-Chandler parody. That iffy thing... plus the monthly pmqs. Yay!!

No comments: