Friday, January 24, 2003

So. I missed blogging yesterday, which kinda sucks, since it was 1/23, and we all know what a sucker I am for silly dates. Oh well. It'll roll around again next year. [wink]

Wow. I have nothing to say. But I'm typing away anyway.

And you're still reading. [eyebrow]

What should I talk about? Let's see.

The other night, I was reading HP&tPoA to Saren. Chapter 6, to be exact. At that point, Draco gets bitten by the hippogriff. Ron, Harry, and Hermoinie were all upset and worried that Hagrid would wind up getting expelled as a result. Saren stopped me to say that he shouldn't get in trouble because, "It's good that he got bit. He's mean to Harry all the time."

Heh.

I played Zombies! (thanks again, bettie and oslowe!!) with Saren the other day. It's actually quite fun. We didn't use the event cards to the extent that we could have, but overall I think we still enjoyed it.

Speaking of games, last night Steph and I played chess. And I won!! ME!!!! I know, I'm in shock too.

Still on the subject of games, but more board related, I hate the fact that I'm overthinking the WD Risk thing. I'm still excited about it (and I think the people that do end up playing will have fun) but I've got 3 or 4 different ideas for ways that it could be played, and each one has it's merit. Gah. Oh well. I'll eventually get it narrowed down to just the right way. [smile]

I love Soupy's Angel theory (I won't post it here, for those still unspoiled) regarding Cordelia. I don't think it'll happen, but it's the best theory I've read so far.

I forgot my water bottle at home, and I'm dying of thirst right now. Sucks.

I haven't had a memorable dream in days.

Hey, the schedule for next week is up. And guess what? I'm working six days this week too! Woo-mother-fucking-hoo!
I swear, if they don't hire someone soon...

Dude. In the still not answered question of "What the hell is wrong with me?", I offer the following point to ponder:

When listening to the radio, songs are starting to effect me. The other night, I almost cried as a result of listening to Jim Croce's Time in a Bottle. (Which is understandable. It's a really good song.)
Today, on the way into work, I got teary-eyed twice.
Once, due to Cats in the Cradle, which always gets me.

I...um...don't want to say what the other song was. Because it's so damn weird that it would choke me up.

Um...what's that over there? *points and runs the other way*

No comments: