Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Dude. If I see that Pepsi Twist commercial with Ozzy Osbourne and his kids turning into the Osmonds one more time...Heads. Will. Roll.

The "ironic" thing is, I will see it. Again.

And again.

And again.

And....again.

It was mildly amusing the first time. The second time was kinda meh. By the time I left work today, I had seen that commercial 9 times.
NINE TIMES.

And guess what folks? I still don't want to consume Pepsi Twist!

I've got a whole tirade about some other spots that are on TV right now, but it's very long, and I was half way considering making it a post on the WD. (Remember when I posted new stuff there?) But I think I'll wait until tomorrow for that entry.

Tonight I watched Joe Millionaire, which is just getting sillier as the time goes on. I didn't think it was possible, but they do manage to get more and more surreal with each passing week. I really watch it just for the TWOP recaps. Or at least that's my story. [grin]

At 10, I watched the pilot episode of Miracles. That was some predictable shite. Although I laughed for a good 30 seconds when the train hit the truck. [smile]

The best part of the TV viewing night, though, was from a news teaser during "Miracles". I'll write what the announcer said, and leave it at that:

"Local soldiers going overseas are leaving something special behind. Sperm."

Tomorrow night is the State of the Union Address Speech. [yawneyes]

No comments: