Friday, January 10, 2003

I have been here at work for 9 hours now.
NINE. HOURS.

I'm not really in UTP@ mode, but more like ...Ultra Uncomfortable, Rather Headacheish, Want To Go Home P@ mode. Of course, UURHWTGHP@ doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

Good news for the day:
I've got new P@riots!! Jess, and Jamie Marie! (I don't know that either one of them will continue to come back, but they both admitted to me today that they've been here at least once.) WOO!

Other good news:
The computer at work is all new and fast! I don't have the "You have committed an illegal operation" error message every five minutes (or at all!!), and the screen is huge! It's great. Weird aspect of this: The autocomplete feature is all blank. I've been wanting to send PMs, but haven't yet because I'm not sure what I want to defile the autocomplete thing with first. [doh2]

Chicken, how much longer?? Oh. Right. 3 hours. [sigh]

Um.

Wow. You know, if People magazine did a "Most boring person of the year" issue, I'd totally be on the cover. Go team me.

No comments: