Thursday, January 09, 2003

I'm pretty tired today, but tomorrow will be worse (by my own choosing, of course. [doh2]).

Bill (coworker; heavy on the cow) called me today and asked if I'd come into work tomorrow at 11am to relieve him early. He'll make it up to me on Sunday. I hemmed and hawed for a bit, then, because I'm a nice guy (read: spineless jellyfish) I said "yes."

It wasn't until about two hours later that I started to really regret it.

Oh well. 12 hours isn't that long.


Right?

God, I amuse myself greatly. I just coined the word "Boringtainment." (I was IMing with Jupe, and I was talking about my blog.) I really like this word. It shall be spread. Begin to use it. Make it so.

Speaking of boringtainment, The Surreal Life was on tonight. That was fun. Emmanuel Lewis may be the devil, but he's got a very infectious laugh.

Note to creator of utopia: Have people who deliver Pepsi to you. For free.

Speaking of, I must go purchase some carbonated soft drink right now.



No comments: