Sunday, January 26, 2003

So, it's Super (Boring) Sunday. I've caught bits and pieces of the game and some of the spots (that's what I used to be interested in, but nowadays I can't seem to bring myself to care about them. [hee. I did a quote of Angel.])

I've discovered a better thing than exercise. Instead of actually working my body, I simply start to call a WDer. The fear causes my heart to beat super hard. Instant workout!! [grin]
I should make workout videos. [up]

Can you believe that only 11 more months until Xmas again? Sheesh. Where does the time go?

I could not sleep yesterday night. Not really unusual, seeing how I had spent about 7 hours online, and had a really bad computer-screen-induced headache. I swear, once I find my life (it's online somewhere, I just know it), I'm gonna reduce the amount of time I spend "jacked in". (Gee, remember that episode?)

All of the story ideas I have are pretty much the same. Some huge crises erupts, due to some sort of paranormal occurance. People die. People panic. Eventually the survivors deal with the paranormality/put things back/just come to terms with new way of life. The only difference between the stories, really, is the paranormalness. Sometimes it's dragons (as it was in the story a few days back), sometimes it's robots (probably my next one), sometimes it's Choset (well, it would be if I ever got around to writing it). The rest is just window dressing. Or salad dressing. Or something.

I need to be happier. Remember the carefree, happy, chipper blog entries? I want those back.

Stephanie is a wonderful cook. I just finished eating her chili, and it was awesome. My belly is all big now, though. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go work off a few pounds by picking up the phone.

No comments: