Thursday, January 02, 2003

01-02-03

I'd like to thank bettie for pointing out/reminding me that that was today's date.
I should've seen it coming much sooner, and for whatever reason, didn't. Huh. So, yeah, thanks, b. [up]

I just spent the past half hour catching up on other people's blogs/diaries. Thoughts, in no particular order:

[-] People shouldn't talk so much. When I miss a few days, it takes forever to play catch-up. In short: PUT YOUR LIVES ON HOLD FOR ME, DAMNIT!! [grin]

[-] I don't get why people are against cloning. Everyone wants everyone else to think exactly the same way they do. [rolleyes]

[-] Blah, blah, blah. (Yes, I really did think that. I can be ...)

[-] It's weird that the forums are down, and that people are commenting in it on their blogs. (Gee, P@, sheep much? [grin]) I wonder (mildly) whether the Haven is getting an influx of visitors right now. [shrug]

[-] I like the new layout. It's....colorful. And no doubt a bit of work was required for it, so yay!!

[-] I don't get sarcasm sometimes. I wonder if maybe it should be outlawed on the web. Or, preferably, there should be some kind of sarcasm indicator...I also don't know what the hell I'm rambling about right now. In short, don't mock me behind my back. If you dislike what I've got to say, say it to my face like a decent human being.

[-] This entry is turning out much too bitter. I'm not meaning it to be. Just consider it "one of those days".

[-] I've been reading other people's blogs. (read: complete strangers) I don't know why, just something to do, I guess. It's interesting (and a bit scary) how many political blogs there are. And how much work people put into these things. Makes mine look down right ...lazy, I guess would be the word, by comparison.

[-] As you've no doubt noticed by now, not all of these "thoughts" were spurred by my blog-reading.

[-] I burned my tongue on my dinner.

[-] I should leave more notes on people's diary things. All those entries, and I left, like one or two entries total. I'm just not in a talkative mood tonight, I guess.

[-] I'm ready for winter to be over now, thanks.

[-] So many movies, not enough money. Or time.

[-] 453345, I've made a boring entry today. Sorry folks.

No comments: