Sunday, January 12, 2003

Originally, I was going to wait until the 18th to answer this. But I couldn't wait. [shrug]

What is the gift that keeps on giving?
Children.


I'm such a sap.

What, exactly, is Dick Clark's secret agenda?
Honestly, I don't think he has one. I think he's just a normal guy, who looks good for his age.




Or maybe that's just what he wants me to believe.

Why can't we have a Canadian president?
Next year, I'm so voting for Dan Akroyd.
Or the Barenaked Ladies.

What color is the floor where you're at right now?
Grey. [/eeyore]

[GRIN]

"Ask yourself this question, 'Do you want to be rich?'"
Self, do you want to be rich?
Why, yes, that would be nice. Thank you for asking. However, being happy is a nice secondary prize. [grin]
("Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)" by the Pet Shop Boys)

What are your predictions for 2003?
I will write.
News will continue to suck. (Fuckin' news)


Wow. I'm totally sucking at these questions.
Note to self: Make next month's questions better.

I'm sending this to 40 people. Who do you think they are?
Hands down, this was the worst question I asked. Possibly the worst I've EVER asked. It's elitist, and self-absorbed, and it points out the fact that there are other folks that I didn't send it to, that I should have. What I should've asked instead, if I were going to go back in time and change it, would be : I've sent this to 40 people. How many do you think will respond?
[sigh]
Anywhat, here's who got the first monthly pmq...

Sasami, mUrt, Del, Victor, thorsdad, Maximum_Mike, Cdngirleh, Loki, starshine, truman, fuchsia, nos402, Iago, Annie, Hi there, Kinitawowi, Boo, HyperOnion, oslowe, Jamie Marie, Soupytwist, Nosferatu2182, grace, Devin, cassylee, tkf, bananagirl, techboy, sarennharpersmom, Jewels, pellenaka, Umeeksk, imissoz, Bugaboo, Bally, Chandler, mayhem, bettie, Merope, Jupe, and the P@. (yes, I make 41. Shutup.)

Bold names are folks who haven't answered. Yet.

There were, of course, about 40 other people I left off the list due to my short-sightedness. [sigh]

I'm thinking of changing my PM sig. (New Year and all that jazz) What do you think I should change it to? Or should I keep it how it is?
Oh, I've got some to cycle through now. Thanks, guys. [up]

and finally...

In a word, 2003 so far has been:
January.

No comments: