Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Helly, all my P@riots!!


Good news: I fixed the microwave and fridge today! (We blew a circuit yesterday, and I switched it back on. No big deal, but it really is the little things in life. You heard it here first.)

Bad news: I didn't win the Buffy board game yesterday. Xander destroyed the Judge's arm before he could be constructed. XANDER!! Tonight, if we play again, I'm "good".

Good news: I had pizza tonight! Mike won a jackpot on a video poker machine before coming into work. So with some of his spare 400 dollars, he bought pizza for all of us. Yay for the kindness of others!!

Bad news: Steph did not have pizza. I feel bad for her. It certainly sucks not having money.

Good news: Today (tomorrow, really, but I got my check today) is payday! MONEY!!! Which equates to groceries!!! Woo and hoo!

Bad news: No new Buffy tonight.

Good news: Smallville is on in 15 minutes. And even better, Angel is on tomorrow!!

Bad news: My other blog is empty, empty, empty.

Good news: My head is full. So eventually the transfer will be made.

Bad news: My foot is asleep.

Good news: The newest Strong Bad email is hilarious.

Okay, enough of that. Before I log off, a comment and a question.

Comment: the 1992 thing never happened.
Question: Should I change the format/template of my blog?

No comments: