Wednesday, November 15, 2006

ymoyl

Huh. I thought I'd blogged already today. Good thing I checked twice, eh?

I did not run over any alien fox babies today. (Unless I did.)

I did have an idea for something to talk about earlier today, but now that I'm sitting in front of the white screen of death (heh), I am much much less compelled to type about it. It's been brewing in my head off and on for a while now, so I'm sure eventually it'll make it's way into the world wide web for all to enjoy and/or mock.

Here's one way that life is disappointingly NOT like a video game: There's no awesome catchy 8-bit music accompanying us as we go about our adventures.
Another way - when people fail, there's no big GAME OVER that appears.

I think the Universe might be out of line somehow right now due to the fact that it is a Wednesday - in Sweeps, no less - and there is NOT a new Lost on.

No comments: