Monday, November 20, 2006

um...no.

Disturbed (or is it there no "e", I forget? Disturbd? I could wiki it up, but it's not worth it. The band sucks regardless of how they spell it.) has made a cover of Genesis' "Land of Confusion".

Just...no.

And now I just saw a trailer for a remake of Charlotte's Web that appears to be very CGI-influenced.

There are rumors (or maybe it's fact now) of:
Indiana Jones 4 (mixed feelings on that one)
A Battlestar Galactica prequel series (I haven't even watched the current series! Why go and make a prequel??)
A "next generation" type of series for V. (My inner child really liked V, but I suspect that a) it woldn't hold up to viewings now and b) that an updated series is not really needed)


And definitely on the way (but by no means necessary):

A 5th (6th?? I lost count) Rocky movie.
Oceans 13 (didn't Oceans 12 bomb??)
A 4th Die Hard movie (Die Hard, Die Harder, Die Hardest, Die Hard infinity!)

Interactive time! What remakes/sequels/prequels are you currently dreading/fearing/shaking your head in disbelief over?

2 comments:

CosmicAvatar said...

I still love V. Well, Ham Tyler, anyway. [wink]

CosmicAvatar said...

p.s. You were right first time. It's "disturbed".