Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sigh. Lon.

So, I went ahead and added Battlestar Galactica to our Netflix Queueueueue. (Starting at position 149. [sigh]) I added Season 1, Season 2.0 and Season 2.5. I noticed there is also a miniseries. AND there is the 1 hour special "The Story So Far" (which I've already seen). My question to all the BSGers is do I need this miniseries thing? And if so, where does it fall in? Before Season 1 or after? Or not at all? Or if you watch the miniseries, do you need to see season one? Why'd they make a season AND a miniseries? And what are BSG fans called?

Okay, that's more than one question, but I usually like to ask a bunch of them. ;)

In other news, today is Day One of Nano. And it. just. ain't. happening.

Try as I might, I could NOT get into my writing today. Steph suggests I try writing a different scene, and I might do that, but really, my heart is just not into (fiction) writing today. Or right now, at least. [sigh] Where is that inspiration I had during all (or most) of October?? I guess the lesson to be learned from this is to write when you want to write, huh?
Maybe I'd be better off joining Annika in her blogging adventure that is NaBloPoMo.
We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The miniseries is essential! It comes before season 1.

My adventure would be loads better with you on it!

Amy said...

Re: what Annika said, both storywise and physically. The miniseries should comprise the first disc of the Season 1 set.