Tuesday, November 07, 2006

7th

I posted twice yesterday. Doesn't that let me off the hook for today? [/whine]

Oh, but, hey, look at that. I've done blogged again. Go team me.

And, since I have this open, I'll ramble a bit, eh?

Random thoughts:

How in the world could so many people have been involved with the making of Garfield: A Tail of Two Kitties?? I swear the credits went on and on and on and on. I think more people were in the credits than actually saw the movie. It just amazes me whenever we watch a film to realize how much work goes into them.

Ducks, geese, and pigeons are all pretty crazy.

My knees ache. I swear that someone flipped the "old" switch in my body, because I am seriously getting all these pains just overnight. The old (er, that is, the 'young') me would have just shrugged these things off. Now, the healing takes a lot longer.

No comments: