Sunday, November 12, 2006

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

Two schools of thought here. I can either blog about how my entire day was interrupted by work, and explain the whole sordid mess, and get restressed out about it (I'm STILL very upset over the goingson of the day, and it was more or less over 2 and a half hours ago).
Or, I can just let it go, realizing that it's not the worth the energy and thought that I've already devoted to it and try to enjoy the remainder of my weekend.

I'm going to go with option 2. Because lord knows that I'm going to have to deal with enough bullshit tomorrow when I go in to work. And because I need practice at dealing with stress in positive ways. (I have done a lot of deep breathing during the writing of this. It's... not really helping.)

Tell ya what. Tomorrow, after I've had the ability to cool down some - and we see what fallout occurs from today's screwup - I'll come back and relate the tale. Yay! That means tomorrow's blog entry is covered as well as today's! So, there's a positive spin on the whole thing.

No comments: