Monday, November 28, 2005

rhythm

So. I totally forgot my disk with my story on it at home. Which is the excuse I'm going with for why I'm not writing more right now. I mean, dude, I could totally write some of my story, email it to myself, and then add it onto the disk when I get home. But for now, I'm working on increasing my word count on my blog.
Or, put another way:
I

a
m

w
o
r
k
i
n
g

o
n

i
n
c
r
e
a
s
i
n
g

m
y

w
o
r
d

c
o
u
n
t

o
n

m
y

b
l
o
g
.

Heh.

Cheaters always prosper.

So. I figured since I don't really have anything to say right now, I'd conjure up another random boq (you know, since the last one I did went over so well).
As always, either answer it in my comment section or, better yet, copy and paste it on your own blog, and in the comment area just tell me that you've answered it. [up]

<b>What forms of self defense do you know?</b>

<b>?drawkcab evah elpoep emos taht gnihtemos si tahW</b>

<b>"Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'?"</b>

<b>Out of every song EVER, where does <i>Welcome to the Jungle</i> by Guns n' Roses fall? Top thousand? Top million? Higher?</b>

<b>My feet are cold, I'm hungry, I want a Pepsi really badly, and I have a slight headache. How are you feeling right now?</b>

<b>"Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?"</b>

<b>Go find a radio, turn it on. What song - or commercial, or whatever - is playing?</b>

<b>What book would make a kick ass movie? What movie would be better as a book?</b>

<b>Computers are stupid, aren't they?</b>

<b>"Well do you, do you, do you wanna, do you wanna go where I'd never let you before?"</b>

<b>What do you think our car's mileage will be at the end of the year? (as of 2pm PST on 11/28/05, it is at138695.)

<b>What do you think my word count (in my blog) will be at the end of the year?</b>

and finally...

<b>Why don't you ask a question now?</b>

Ta da!  Now, maybe once I get done doing work work, I'll work on my story. (Geez. Could I work the word work in there a few more times?)

2 comments:

Amy said...

What forms of self defense do you know? Um. I took this class once for chicks? For defense against predator types. And I guess technically I know some Tae Kwon Do? Basically, if attacked, my plan is to aim for the nuts. (Gender irrelevant.)

?drawkcab evah elpoep emos taht gnihtemos si tahW That changing ideas will change behavior!

"Didn't I, didn't I, didn't I see you cryin'?" Heh. Awesome.

Out of every song EVER, where does Welcome to the Jungle by Guns n' Roses fall? Top thousand? Top million? Higher? Man, there have been a lot of songs. Songs you don't even know about! And rating is so subjective! I guess top million, maybe.

My feet are cold, I'm hungry, I want a Pepsi really badly, and I have a slight headache. How are you feeling right now? All my extremities are cold except for when I wrap myself in many layers of cloth and burrow under blankets for sleep, which I'm planning on doing shortly. I had a mammoth headache before, but I took some Advil, so now it's only a mildly annoying headache. I am never craving a Pepsi.

"Is someone getting the best, the best, the best, the best of you?" Not as such?

Go find a radio, turn it on. What song - or commercial, or whatever - is playing? I had to walk all the way to my room to answer this question. Um. It was loud, staticy jazz-type music, which I swear I never set it to. But it's good for jarring yourself awake at odd hours of the day!

What book would make a kick ass movie? What movie would be better as a book? Someday I would like to make a movie of Blood And Gold by Anne Rice. I'm totally the only person who'll watch it, though. And that's okay with me.

Computers are stupid, aren't they? Computers are completely non-intelligent.

"Well do you, do you, do you wanna, do you wanna go where I'd never let you before?" There are so many ways to answer this question that my mind just exploded. And then went to the place where I sometimes daydream about exploring a mysterious creepy abandoned house.

What do you think our car's mileage will be at the end of the year? (as of 2pm PST on 11/28/05, it is at 138695.) 140041.

What do you think my word count (in my blog) will be at the end of the year? 200,005. Though I suspect you will cheat to win.

and finally...

Why don't you ask a question now? I don't know, why don't I? Oh - clever!

P@ said...

Harper is five. And a half. She will be six years old in July.