Wednesday, November 30, 2005

All in all, you're just another brick in the etc.

Today, Pink Floyd's album, The Wall was released back in the year 1979. Jesus Christ I'm old.

Also today, the hurricane season of 2005 comes to an end. So long, stormy weather! See you again next year!

The blogging season of 2005 does NOT come to an end, although NaNoWriMo does. Well, officially. I am, as I have stated before, going to continue to work on my "perth" story - and, no Perth has not yet even been mentioned, thanks for asking. Also, no, neither has Choset. As for my word count on this official last day of Nano - it stands right now as of 5:39PM PST, at 25,555. I keep going back and editing parts I've written, adding more, deleting stuff that sucks or that has been contradicted, blah blah blah.

So, the scene (heh. Originally wrote "scent" which is funny on multiple levels) that I started working on, like two weeks ago, is STILL where I am at in regard to progress on the story. But the stuff leading up to that scene is now much more detailed. Yay?

Also, we have money. But, as is generally the case, not for much longer. Oh well. Money is made to be spent, no? I mean, a man (and four women) need to eat.

Um. I don't really have much else to say right now, so I'll close with my one question. It's not an original question. In fact, it's been said many times, many ways. But it is a question that deserves an answer.

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

3 comments:

Annika said...

I'm a vegetarian.

CosmicAvatar said...

If you eat toad-in-the-hole (that's sausages baked in batter for the uninitiated), you can have meat and (Yorkshire) pudding at the same time. Genius!

Mmmmmmmmmmm...toad-in-the-hole...

Amy said...

In a world of questions, it's very likely that that one is my favorite.