Saturday, November 26, 2005

It must be a Saturday

Because I am finding myself having nothing to say.

Flew a kite today. That was enjoyable.

We're about an hour and a half into the movie Troy which is turning out to be better than I had expected. Yay for low expectations!

Speaking of low (or lowering) expectations, I still plan on finishing my nanovel, but there is no way in hell that I will reach 50,000 words in the next four days. However. I am going to finish the story, no matter how long it takes. It might take two months, it might take six, but I will finish the first damn draft of that story, and it will be ...well, first drafty. But it will be done which is a major accomplishment, actually. And when I finish it, I might post it here, or somewhere online, but I have not yet decided.

Word count time!

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
112,879 / 200,005
(56.4%)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hooray!

Also - dude, you flew a kite. That's awesome!