Thursday, November 17, 2005

60 to go?

It would be apropos if the Lostaways ended up being there for 108 days total by the end of the series. We'll see, I suppose.

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is only 1 week away. It totally doesn't feel like it.

I'm at 19,052. Still far behind, but at least more stuff is happening now. I think I know where I'm going with the awesome scene that I thought of yesterday, which is good, since I'm AT that scene now.

Speaking of Nano, I updated (although it's now behind again) my word count at the official site, and I even put an excerpt (just a small paragraph) in my Nanowrimo profile. Yay.

The fact that Judd is still on this show just demonstrates the sadness of humans, I think. Man. (heee!)
Hey, maybe he'll get voted out tonight! [/said every week]

Short work week next week. Awesome.

My belly is all abaoiglny. I don't like it.

One Door Away From Heaven is getting pretty interesting, although, really, Curtis Hammond's story is the only one I really care about.

I have a slight headache.

I'm mostly just saying things to build up my word count. It's nothing really interesting. Sorry.

The Steph is probably going to take Saren out for a mom/daughter date and go see the new Harry Potter movie. Jealous! But, she said that she'd take me in a month or so, so word.

Time to hit "Publish Post"

2 comments:

CosmicAvatar said...

A month?! Noe! Stand up for your HP rights, dude.

Amy said...

Heheheheheheheheheee!!

You've gotta fight! For your right! To Pooooottttttttteeerrr!