Friday, June 04, 2004

Oops, I forgot to blog on June 4th.

Heh. I amuse myself.

As for the crypticness of the last entry, it was for national security. [/more crypticness....and self-amusement]

This blogging everyday thing would be a lot easier to do if I could blog at work. Or better yet, if I didn't have to go to work at all! I'm for that plan.

On the way home tonight, I was listening to AM radio (against my better judgment) and on some conservative talk show the host referred to the Iraqi prison torture as "hazing". Well. Huh. Makes me glad I didn't join any fraternities in college. It amazes me what blinders people will put on to defend their beliefs. I'm sure I've been guilty of it too.

Well, I have 23 emails to sift through, and it's seven minutes to midnight, so unless I want my blog title to be true... Publish Post time!

No comments: