Sunday, June 06, 2004

Choset tre Mognoin turns 38 today.

In two years, the world will end. Corrcection - the world as we know it.

I really ought to get off my lazy ass and write the stupid story. Really.

But I won't. Gord, I suck.

I have several self-appointed deadlines for online things and I just don't want to do any of them. What I really want is to simply go to sleep until the triple digit heat has passed, and oh, who cares?

The story has been in my head since 1998. I was just perusing my '98 journal and looking at some of the notes I'd written about it. Many aspects of it have changed - many haven't - but the main thing is that I still haven't written it. Whatever.

My head hurts.

I wish our computer were not so slow.

Hmm. Rereading ths, I'm not seeming very happy. Time to accuntuate the postives, eh? Let's see - library tomorrow! That's possibly a good thing.
Tuesday we're going to the SkyMania trampoline place again. That'll be fun.

Um.

The girls are clean. They had baths tonight, and are now running around, happily screaming. I don't show it enough, but I do love them immensely.

Forcing myeself to write doesn't seem to be a good idea.

No comments: