Sunday, June 13, 2004

Ch-ch-ch-changes

As you can see, the template is now one of those handy-dandy premade specials that Blogger provides. And I've got Blogger comments! That's what I'm most excited about. Finally, the feedback I receive will actually remain there for longer than a month! (Haloscan deletes comments after you fill up 40 pages, or about a month)

In other news, I turn 29 in less than two hours. 29 is an odd age. 28 is too, numerical differences aside. Those ages don't have anything...remarkable about them. Maybe that's why I'm so blase about them. Or maybe I'm going through an early midlife crisis. Or perhaps I'm experiencing cognative dissonance. Or maybe I can't spell. Or, most likely, I'm just rambling to fill up space. Whatever.
I think the sad truth is I'm bummed because we don't have money right now.

What a shallow individual I am sometimes. Some things never change.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, P@!

-nkl

Anonymous said...

29 is, at least, a prime number. That makes it special. It's also part of a prime pair, with 31 - that makes it slightly more special than that.

Simon, Maths Geek