Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy fun fun fun fun fun!

We went to SkyMania again today. Despite having to wake up at 8:00 ("They make an 8AM?"), it was a lot of fun. My hair went wild!

The number of kids there this time was probably doubled what it was from the first time, but it was still enjoyable. Oddly, I was the only adult (male) there - aside from the employee guy - so a lot of the younger boys asked me to play games with them. Hee! I'll be happy with whatever the child (Iffington!) ends up being, but I'm really hoping for a boy.

I was going to use Stephoid's Hello thing to put up a picture, but I've got to shower before going to work, and I don't have time to figure out how to work it right now. So maybe she'll put an image up.

Oh, and Jupe, I'm all for your idea. So...when I get to it, I'll most definitely do that. Unless I chicken out.

No comments: