Saturday, June 19, 2004

I have decided thusly:


  • Kim Carnes needs to revitalize her career. I think she should release a song entitled "Forrest Whitaker Eyes".

  • Panda Express is pretty damn tasty. I believe the secret ingredient is crack.

  • There are simply not enough hours in the night.

  • I have issues.

  • Barenaked Ladies are a good band. They make good dish-washing music.

  • When I get diabetes or cancer or an ulcer or whatever it is that I get as a result of "progress", I'll make sure I enjoy every minute of it.

  • Mayor Oscar Goodman is a complete and utter dick.

  • I need to leave comments on people's blogs more. I've been really lax in that department.

  • I must hold off on the political post that has been brewing in my head for the past ...three months? for a little bit longer.

  • Bullet points are cool. I should use them more often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Panda Express just sounds weird to me. Hmmm.

Simon

Anonymous said...

how can you trust anyone named Goodman? It just makes No Sense!

Also: Panda Express, meh. I can't bring myself to do the chain chinese...

-will