Saturday, October 11, 2003

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping ...into the future.

Gawd.

We all have a limited amount of time on this planet, and I'm currently overloading myself. Because it's fun! [/sarcasm]

In addition to the project that I mentioned several weeks back (now at a stand-still) and a not-before-mentioned other project (WD related), I've now gone and joined the insanity that is the NaNoWriMo. I do believe that in order for me to complete any portion of it, I'll be writing most of mine the old fashioned way.

On paper.

Otherwise, I might as well just install some software in my head, and spend my whole life in front of a computer screen.

Ideas for what to write about are more than welcome, too. I've got ideas, of course, but hearing others is always fun. I think what I'll most likely end up with is a hybrid of something I've got in my head and the stuff that is thrown out there by the P@riots. We'll see.

In other news, we're now under 10000 miles from hitting the 123456 mark on the car's odometer. I believe the mileage is currently at 113499. So, guesses as to when it will hit the sacred mark are now being accepted. I do loves my games.

In other other news, we've got the Ren. Fair on Sunday. Bitchin' camaro.

No comments: