Wednesday, October 01, 2003

robotce

So, in my dream last night, Tom Skerrit was George W. Bush. Yeah. I don't know either.

I've gotten the first part of my 'project' done! I'm so excited! Depending on how things go, I should have the rest of it uploaded and complete for your viewing pleasure (or, disdain) in a matter of days. Woo!! Finally, when it's done, I'll be able to talk about it without having to be all cryptic.

In less than 30 minutes, new Smallville and Spangel episodes! Yay! That means I'll need to start going back to TWOP on a regular basis. Doh.

My other masterpiece (the Perth story), while not coming along, has suddenly become interesting to me again. Pretty much since I came up with the idea, I've not known how it was going to end. Last night I thought of an idea, that, while doesn't tell me the ending will certainly help me get there. So that's a big Yay!

And now Saren wants on to play a computer game.

No comments: