Friday, October 31, 2003

Let's see if I can scare something up.

All right. I've succumbed to the peer pressure of my spouse to attempt to take part in the Blog-a-thon. And I'm even going to try to make them Halloweenesque in nature. Excellent.

Except, of course, that I have nothing (Halloweeny) to write about right now. Ugh.

My stream-of-conciousness thoughts have been going something like this, though:

Night of the Living Dead, zombies, oslowe, scary movies with michael jackson screaming like a little girl, and a new Scary Movie 4 next year making fun of superhero movies. Bally was Superman. And Spartacus.

One year I Michael Jackson for halloween. ALthough I looked nothing like him. I was wearing a Santa Claus beard, dreadlocks, a bowler cap, and a fake muscle chest.
On second thought, I guess that is rather Michael Jacksonish.

Mmm. Trick or treating begins in about 3 hours. Yay for free candy.

No comments: