Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Word Count

As of 6:48pm, Pacific Time, on July 19th, 2005.
Today is the 200th day of the year! 200 days!! Dude! That means I've only got 165 to go to meet the goal set by Project '05.

Yeah.

So, even though nobody else agreed to take part in the madness of attempting to blog 200,005 words in one year, I decided to see how others were doing. I haven't checked everyone's blog (yet) but plan to. Consider it an on-going series! Here's what I've got so far:

Steph: 20,049
Jupe: 35,467
P@ (excluding this entry): 49,105

Woo! I'm totally winning! Course, I have a feeling that Jess, Annika, and Min will kick my arse. Those women are prolific!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Man! I can't believe I beat Steph!

Of course, she's posted a lot of pictures. And we all know how much they count for.

Annika said...

Oooh, I want to enter the competition for most characters. I know big words.

Simon said...

Maybe you could change it so it's a collective effort? That would be fun. Possibly.