Tuesday, July 12, 2005

One. Two. Three. Three insane messages!

Mwa ha ha ha! [/Count]

So, yeah. Karen Denise Small, who has "a word gift", and a "wire tap on her phone everyday" called me THREE times today. Three! Each one was a three minute message (because voice mail tops out at the 180 second mark) and each one was just more of the same rambling incoherency.

Yeah, I know. Pot, kettle, blah blah blah. But, honestly. My ramblings have got nothin' on this woman.

Maybe the trick to get her to stop calling is to actually take the messages to the police. I mean, according to her, her neighbors spray asbestos into her eyes, so there might be something to that. I just have no idea how I'd go about involving the authorities. (Heh. I said "authorities" in my head like Cartman. "Aw-thor-eye-tahs" )

Yes, we are airing South Park starting this fall. Yes, watching it for OBINs is going to be simultaneously fun and nightmare inducing. If you thought Jerry Springer had a lot of obscenity. And I can't even begin to imagine the phone calls we'll be getting once South Park starts airing.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Dude. Why would you want to give that up?!