Tuesday, January 20, 2004

OUTLOOK GOOD

If it says so.

I'm kinda hungry. Not hongry, but...

Bah. I don't want to blog. I don't want to not blog. I stayed up far too late last night working on Ape10. And becuase we had a gallon of Pepsi. A GALLON!!!

I only had two things to say about Yaylias, but I'll wait and see if Steph wants to blog about them first.

In the meantime, I'll say that One Tree Hill could very well be the most boring drama the WB has ever aired. EVER. I dread Tuesdays because of it. It is the current bane of my TV existence.

Today's word of the day (not from dictionary.com, but from one that Steph gets mailed to her) is Crapulent. Heee! That's like excellent and crap put together!

Bah. Need to go take care of things. Why does life have to interfere with me being lazy all the time? Lousy ...life.

In good news, though, new Ape10 should be up ...oh, let's give me a week, just to be safe. [up]

No comments: