Saturday, May 01, 2010

Every day in May

So the plan is to blog every day this month. The original plan was to write a story, in installments, like I did last May (remember that? I think it turned out well), and I still may (ha), but I will definitely be blogging each day. And a large majority of them might be photos. Because they're easier than writing words.

In fact, the next post (or, um, the one that you read before this one, if you got here after it has been posted [time is meaningless!]), is a photo. It's of Saren, cleaning her new rat cage. Yep. She's going to be picking up some rodents here in a few days. Perhaps as soon as tomorrow. I think she should name one of them Jen. [/only funny if you remember my unfinished Perth story. ...and even then, not really that funny]

So, yeah. At least one blog post a day for the next 31 days. We'll see how that plays out.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I gave a small chuckle!