Tuesday, September 16, 2008

blankety blankety blank

It's not that I don't have things to blog about, it's that I have too many things to blog about. And while all of them are interesting (varying degrees of, of course, ranging from zero to zero-point-zero-zero-one), when I give them a little more thought before starting to type them out, they seem... nonvital? Argumentive? Small? Something. Whatever, it stops me from doing it.

So, I sit here, trying to think of something to type that is going to be of importance and generate conversation and thought and be witty and all that good stuff that goes into a well-crafted blog entry, and I get frustrated that nothing is coming. Vicious Cycle.

A couple of the posts were political in nature, and I may still write them before 11/4/08. We'll see.

I also considered writing about how in the past week we've racked up another 1700 dollars in debt (more, actually, but at a certain point it's ridiculous to even keep accurate track), but ...well, I guess I kinda just did write about it. Not in detail, but that's where the devil is, so I'll let it be for now.

Part 6 of spELlcaster was another consideration. Alas, the mood for writing fiction was not there. Truly. Also, the direction that I'm planning on taking it in my mind is potentially one that the fans (ha ha!) won't appreciate, and so I'm procrastinating.

There's also the depressing post about my deteriorating body as I get older, but *nobody* wants to read about that, least of all me.

All in all, this entry was ...here. But I'm banking on being in a better mindset on Thursday. See ya then!

2 comments:

Amy said...

What does any of this have to do with Paul Washington*?

*character interchangeable as per my mood.

Anonymous said...

There seems to be a general disenchantment/malaise among my blog friends. I think it's the national news these days.