Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yes, we have no tomatoes

Sorry, Steph. Someone had to use that title.

But, don't worry, I'm not really writing about the tomato shortage.

We just finished watching The Mist, and while the ending was the worst thing ever put on film (with perhaps the ending of Children of Men being a very close 2nd), I have no doubt that it's going to stick with me for a while.

Speaking of grocery stores (I wasn't, but it's related, since The Mist takes place [mostly] in one...), something I like to do is to leave my grocery lists in the shopping carts once I'm done. Because I like finding other people's lists, too.
But I think from now on I'm going to start adding outrageous items to our lists, just for fun.
Milk
Bread
Doomsday device
Pepsi
Human bones
Apples
Cereal

You know, just throw in random things to make life a little more exciting. :)

2 comments:

Simon said...

Careful with that, you'll have everyone wanting their own doomsday device!

Mind you, I daresay Wal-Mart could part with one, and still be feared...

Amy said...

We are currently growing three varieties of tomatoes, and laugh at the shortage of tomatoes faced by others.

Growing your own food is totally awesome.

I'm still freaking pissed off about Children Of Men.

And I would keep that list if I found it. The best part would be if "Doomsday device" was crossed off. And, like, "cereal" wasn't.