Monday, June 16, 2008

worn out

so we went to steph's mom's house for dinner tonight, and just now (well, about ten minutes ago) got back home.
I'm completely exhausted, but in a good way. It was great to see Chance again - it's too bad that he still doesn't live in town - or better yet, that we don't live in Portland too. And it was also fun to have a DS so we could play multiplayer MarioKart. ("First place monkey!") Even if I did wind up losing. A lot.
And dinner was really yummy, too. Mmm. Cheese and veggie lasagna.

And of course, ther'es the reason that I'm so bloody tired now. The hour and a half that I spent running around tossing and catching (and missing) frisbees and footballs. Dude. Exerting yourself when you are thirty-three years old is, amazingly, a reallyl good way of making sure you get a good night's sleep. I have no doubt that in about three minutes when I hit publish post, and my head hits the pillow... I'll be out.

No comments: